Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pain Update!

I didn't want to worry friends and family who read my blog, so I thought I should update this asap. I just spoke to my doctor who got the results from everything and I am just fine. It turns out that I have a small ovarian cyst on my right ovary that apparently is causing the pain. It is nothing serious and should probably go away on it's own. If I am still hurting in a week, he suggests checking in with my ob/gyn about it. He said it is nothing to be alarmed about, but they can be painful. So there you have it! I will live! :-)

3 comments:

elegraph said...

Yikes! Glad it's just something that time will take care of. I had one of those before I got pg w/ M, and as far as I know, it went away on its own. I don't remember it causing me any pain. No fun to be hurting and chasing after a tod!

And LOL re: Pioneer Woman in your last post! I'd never heard of her and assumed that you were talking about some woman traveling the West in a covered wagon and churning her own butter... until you mentioned that she blogs! Ha!

Anonymous said...

So glad it is just a cyst! Still tho, sucks to be in pain. Hopefully you are getting some relief!

TanyatheMom said...

I'm glad it's nothing serious, but that still is no fun being in pain. I hope you get to feeling better really soon.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio