Thursday, May 19, 2011

THE Last Day!


The last day of school was wonderful and emotional and everything that I knew it would be. We got our donuts as usual and then headed over to class. The kiddos had a movie party and watched "Finding Nemo" with popcorn for everyone! They got to skip naps for this, so it was a very special day. :-) They sent us home with treat bags and all kinds of goodies and frankly, I am still in shock that it is seriously all over. How did this year go by so quickly?!? Colin said his goodbyes and then as we were walking down the hall, he let go of my hand and ran back to his room. He jumped into Miss Gina's arms to give her another hug and I thought I was going to cry my eyes out right there on the spot. I stood in that same spot in the hallway crying on the first day, so worried and upset over my crying baby who didn't want me to leave. I can't believe how far we have come!! I am just overwhelmed with love for those teachers and everything they have done for my little guy. What a perfect last moment!

Colin and Miss Keli

Miss Keli, Colin and Miss Gina!
We are going to miss them SO MUCH!!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio