Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Mundane Tuesday

We have entered into another quiet week with little fanfare. Colin's teeth are quite a nightmare for the little guy and we are both dealing with a hefty lack of sleep. Other than that, he is happy and doing well. I am trying so hard to get off my butt and go for jogs/walks with Colin, but when you are running on zero sleep, it is really hard to put on your running shoes. My recent weight gain has me a bit down, but what can you do? I know that I will get the weight off eventually and right now I have to focus on getting rest when I can. One thing that is progressing very well? My biceps!! You should see these guns! ;-) Colin is getting so big and he loves to play "bounce" now. This involves tossing him into the air over and over again while he bounces away. Needless to say, my arms are getting pretty dang strong! At least that is something!

There is not much else to report on the home front at the moment. I am having "Asian/Thai" week and working on some of our favorite dishes for dinner. I have never tried making curry before and it is going pretty well! I made a curried coconut chicken for dinner tonight that actually came out really good. I was shocked! Colin went to bed early because his nap schedule was a little off. He woke up at 4:45 this morning screaming and could not be consoled for awhile. Therefore the start to our day was off from the beginning and so were his naps. He took a really long nap in the middle of the day and then went down for the night at 7:30. That is early, so hopefully the night goes okay. Here is hoping!

I am sorry this is the most boring post of all time, but I am pretty uninteresting at the moment. :-)

1 comments:

Melibelle said...

yes I do wish I could still do all that... That is running in my head everytime I see her dance!!!

Ur not boring your raising your precious boy!! :) nothing boring about that!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio