Monday, May 19, 2008

A New Woman

I am starting to heal. Colin slept from 7:30pm to 7:00am last night. I actually woke up on my own today for the first time since Colin was born. I am slowly starting to feel like a human being again and it feels amazing. I am starting to feel like I can actually get active, take Colin for walks, start the workouts that I wanted to start months ago, stop watching the clock with baited breath for nap time so that I can collapse into some sleep. I am so thankful that Colin is getting the sleep he needs. I was a good mother before, but now that I am getting rest, I can see that I will be an even better mom. I waited too long to get us help. I can see that now!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is awesome! Glad things are going so well. See you this weekend!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio