Friday, May 23, 2008

Not much happening!

There is really nothing too eventful to write about at the moment. Yesterday Colin and I went to lunch with some of the girls in my mommy group. Colin absolutely loves babies. It is fun to watch him recognize that they are one of him. He squealed with delight when he got to play with one little girl his age. The only problem is that he does the same thing that he does with Enzo...he grabs them with all his might! We are working on learning "gentle". So far it is not working. :-)

Colin is getting better and better at eating finger foods. We went to an Italian place by the house for dinner last night and we ordered a white pizza to share. I cut up almost a whole piece in little tiny bites and Colin ate all of it! He loved it and I was totally surprised. He is still a newborn in my eyes, I think. I always think that he won't go for something and he always proves me wrong. He ate some of that leftover pizza, chicken sticks, and applesauce for lunch today. I really can't believe that he is 10 months old now. He has turned into such a funny, beautiful, sweet little boy. I am a lucky mama!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio