Monday, June 9, 2008

Colin's New Move



This baby man child is moving too fast for his dear old Mama, let me tell you!! Colin crawled into the kitchen as I was putting away the clean dishes and proceeded to try to climb into said dishwasher. I just had to take a picture since it seems like 5 minutes ago that this baby would simply lay in a sweet little 8 lb heap and stare at me. :-) Look at that big boy!!
In other news, he **sort of** took his first stand alone steps today! We were sitting on the play mat in the living room and he was doing his usual move of standing at the couches trying to grab Enzo. I was not holding onto him, just sitting close by. He turned around and smiled at me and decided to head my direction!!!! He managed two steps before falling into my arms!! It was so cute and brave of him...he just decided to walk to Mama! This little guy is going to be walking before you know it!! We got the Pack-n-Play out yesterday and set it up in the living room. Now that he is completely mobile and into everything, I have to use it to keep him contained while I go to the bathroom or any task that requires I leave his sight. I thought he would hate it, but he seems to think it is fun! He looks like he is in a little fort! :-) I was able to take a shower today while he was in it and did not have a problem at all. So far so good!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my dear, you just wait. Hunter got into the dishwasher one day! Lot's of fun times ahead. Wait until you loose him in your house. It's amazing the place that they will find. Oh yea, Hunter put an entire golf ball in her mouth the other day! I never really worried about golf balls because they were so big, but apparently that does not matter to my darling!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio