Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Taking Matters Into His Own Hands....

Colin and I were busy playing in the toy heap...er, living room...this morning when I smelled the tell tale signs of a stinky diaper. I chanted the same thing that I always do..."Somebody has a poopy! Let's go change your poopy!!". This time when I said it, Colin walked by himself over to the gate that heads toward his room. I was speechless thinking surely Colin was not doing this on his own...I opened it for him and watched in awe as he walked into his bedroom and stood below the changing table waiting for me to pick him up. When did this happen?!?! These are the moments that knock me over. These are the moments that remind me on a quiet Tuesday that Colin is growing up.

2 comments:

Melibelle said...

aweeeee I see potty training in your future!

Anonymous said...

Oh girl!! I always say "Shew wee"(however you spell that) anyway the other day Hunter walked up to me and put her butt toward me and said "shew" And guess what???

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio