Sunday, August 10, 2008

Colin Rocks His New Present!





What a week this has been! Jer was out of town all week and finally arrived home last night. We are SO GLAD that he his home!! I have a new appreciation for single mothers, let me tell you!! The last time Jer was gone for work, Colin was not nearly as mobile as he is now and I am worn out. I also decided like an idiot that I was going to paint and redo the home office as a surprise for Jer. It is about halfway finished due to the fact that it is next to impossible to accomplish home projects while taking care of a 12 month old. What a week, indeed!
Jer brought Colin an NYPD t-shirt home with him. He is wearing it today and looks absolutely adorable. I think my favorite thing about it is that it reminds me of the years that Jer and I spent working up there and to see Colin in a little NYPD shirt just melts my heart. We have come a long way!! Enjoy the pics!!
In other news, my wonderful friend Melissa is taking Colin's one year pictures this afternoon!! YEA!!! She took the amazing newborn pictures of Colin and I am beyond excited to get these one year shots taken. They are going to be fantastic!! I can't wait to post some! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read everything. I cannnot stand that he had even a light case of the c'pox. Why did't you call me? He looks sooooooooooo adorable in his NEW YORK's FINEST shirt.-but the thing I cannot stop actually crying true croc tears over is the walk of the poopie diaper man. I cannot take all of this at one time!!! I could not believe your discussion about weight, health, and another pregnancy; your "once a mama always a mama mama" has had her mind on that very topic lately. I cannot really bring myself to comment on the Black Widow it scares me so much; Jackson has ant bites and they are having pest control too; that gave me a cardiac arrest. You can imagine what the BW is doing. You are a wonderful mama; I loved being at home with the three of you as life seemed to move at a much slower pace and every day was like Christmas. Life is fragile, fast,frustrating, and fabulous. Savor it all for each moment; it is what the Lord gives you to feed your soul and heart when you need the faith to lean on Him.

Anonymous said...

Um...Glad our friend Melissa will take Colin's pics. She always busy when we try to plan it. (can you tell that i hope that Melissa reads this)!! He looks very cute in his new T.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio