Monday, August 11, 2008

EEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!! I am moving. SERIOUSLY.




These pictures are of the black widow that is currently living in my garage. Nope, these are not stock pictures that I found online...these are actual pictures of the black widow spider that is outside at this moment scaring the crap out of me. I. HATE. SPIDERS. And yes, I used the zoom feature on the camera because there is no way that I am getting close to him. I will probably never sleep again. I already have pest people coming out on Wednesday (yes, that is the earliest they could get here). OH. MY. GOD. I wonder how soon we can move.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahahaha!! You're such a big ol' baby..lol! That's crazy though...yikes. That's what you get for moving so far out. hehe ;)

Anonymous said...

Yowza. I would agree that this situation requires moving. We got lots of houses for sale in my neighbhorhood...Colin and Gabby could hang :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio