Friday, August 15, 2008

Another Haircut!


My sweet little man had his second haircut today. A new place called "Pigtails and Crewcuts" opened nearby and I took Colin in for a visit. He was an angel as usual...he even let her use the clippers around the back and his ears!! I was simply amazed that he did not freak out. This place is so adorable and chock full of fun stuff for little ones. They had a huge table in the waiting area that had a whole train system on it and Colin was in heaven. I actually felt guilty making him get in the car afterwards because he was having so much fun. There is an indoor play area that is probably about 45 minutes away from us...after seeing Colin having so much fun in a new "kid friendly" place, I think this weekend might be the time to try it out. Now that he is completely mobile, keeping Colin stimulated and entertained is now my number one mission. It is really hard! Anyway, he looks very handsome this afternoon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This indoor play area you mention...is it by any chance 45 minutes to your east? If so, let me know what it is!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio