Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Who's That Kid With The Oreo Cookie?






As you can see from the glorious series of photos above, Colin had his first ever Oreo tonight. He (obviously) loved it. This was one of the most joyous things to watch...Colin had a blast eating his cookie and it took him forever to finish it. The first shot is the before picture and the after...oh man. Let's just say we went straight into the bathtub. I love the super close-up shot that Jer took...so hilarious!

In other firsts, Colin said his first word other than the basic Mama and Dada...he said "Enzo"!! It comes out like "i-no" at first and then progresses into "i-so". He is working on his "z" sound and it is the cutest thing you ever heard. I have known all along that Enzo would be the first thing to come out of his mouth since I yell at that dog all day long. Hearing it was like music to the ears...my little baby is getting so big!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha those pics are just too cute! I'm afraid the twins have inherited Mark's dislike of anything sweet. Which I guess given my family's history of diabetes is a good thing, but seriously what kind of childhood is one without sweets!

Oh, and the blue patchwork plaid shirt you said you liked on Carson in his Houston photos is from Talbots Kids. Talbots is ending their Kids division and I bought that shirt for less than $2! I love Talbots (for me) and so I stocked up on super cheap, cute clothes in Houston. You should check it out! :)

P.S. Look at all of Colin's teeth! It seems like they all came at once.

Anonymous said...

Well duh, doesn't EVERYONE love an Oreo?? :)

Those pictures are AWESOME. The fourth one down is the best!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio