Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dishwasher Chairs and Camera Attacks

Colin found a new use for the dishwasher today: chair. I was just about finished unloading it this afternoon when the phone rang and I ran to get it. In the time it took to run to the office and grab the phone, he was in this lovely position. I had to get a picture, which I am sure did not help with the discipline of the moment. ("Look at Mama for a picture...now DON'T DO THAT!") This little man never stops! I also had to inform him that in order to drink out of a sippy cup, the actual drink must be attached. ;-)



I also got a couple of pictures while he was playing in the backyard today...he was just being extra adorable. On another note, I will be very happy for our first real cold cold front this weekend. This time of year with chilly mornings and very warm afternoons is really hard to dress a toddler for! Finally we come to the hilarious shot that I got today...Colin has a new move that I call "camera attack". As soon as he sees me with the camera, he starts laughing and charges me. We always end up in a heap on the floor laughing hysterically. These two shots were last minute shoots before he "got" me. So funny!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so hopeful with that sippy cup. The camera attack pictures are hilarious!! I think he is starting to look like his cousin!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio