Wednesday, November 12, 2008

YUM!!!!!!!!

I woke up this morning with the funk in my throat that signals me catching Colin's cold. Therefore when I saw this recipe on Dana's blog, I knew that chili was exactly what my cold needed! I made the spicy version using the chipotle chili with some of the adobo sauce and it was super spicy and SO SO GOOD!!! I made cornbread to go with it and served it with heaps of cheddar cheese. This was a super simple dish to make that Jer and I both loved!! I highly recommend ya'll try it! Jer even packed up leftovers to take to work tomorrow for lunch. Thank you, Dana!! If I had not been so hungry, I probably would have remembered to take a picture. ;-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked it!!! I can't believe I used to use mixes and chili starters...Teri's recipe is way better and so easy.

I think I have gotten Gabby's cold too. I am SO not looking forward to cold season this year; it has been so nice being cold-free for the last several months.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio