Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cold Morning

It was 25 degrees here when we woke up this morning and luckily we had watched the weather and Colin slept in his warmest pj's. I caught this picture as he watched Enzo doing his morning business. Colin does this every morning...Enzo always gets up about 20 minutes after the rest of us and Colin always rushes to the window to keep an eye on him. It is one of those trivial daily routines that I am so used to that I forget to mention it. I love it when he stands at that window...it used to be on his tip toes, but now he is tall enough to just look right out.

We have had a pretty low key week so far. Colin got his first big boy haircut yesterday at Sport Clips. He loves to go to the kiddie place, but they charge $22 for his cut and I am trying to save money. Sport Clips was $13, which was much more reasonable. However, I had to hold Colin in my lap and he did not have near as much fun. I guess that is the price we pay. He would not let her use the clippers around his neck, but he was just fine during the haircut, which was a blessing. There was a man sitting at the chair beside us and Colin got a huge kick out of watching his haircut, which kept him happy during his own. My sister is getting married on Saturday, so I will be running last minute errands today and heading over there tomorrow with the family. We are all very excited for the big day!

2 comments:

Melibelle said...

AWE! That's funny!

Anonymous said...

He looks so tall and lean by that window!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio