Saturday, December 6, 2008

Wedding Recap

We just got home from Meredith's wedding...this has been a very special day for our family. There will be so many pictures and stories to tell about tonight, but I had to at least check in on the official day before I went to bed. I gained an amazing brother-in-law today and all feels right with the world at the moment. It was a sweet small affair, full of only very close friends and family...even the photographer is one of our BEST family friends, Melissa. It just felt right being surrounded by such love tonight. Jer had Colin duty tonight, so he kind of watched the wedding from afar while taking care of the little man during the ceremony. Despite the logistical issues with little ones, it turned out amazing and I can't wait to share some pics. I am just happy that our family grew today by a very good man. I love you, Cory! Welcome to the family!!

1 comments:

Melibelle said...

I had fun getting to hang... I mean work!!! ;)!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio