Friday, January 30, 2009

Adorable

I really think my son is trying to kill me with adorableness. Is that a word? Anyway...he is too much. This morning he is watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while having his breakfast. Mickey says, "We need a mousekatool!" and Colin yells as loud as he can, "OH TOODLES!!!". Oh my lord, it was the cutest thing ever. He beat Mickey to the punch. (if you don't have the pleasure of knowing the in's and out's of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, then just smile and nod.) ;-)

Jer called last night with the amazing news that he will be home early for sure!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! It looks like he might make it as early as next Wednesday!! That cuts a week off the trip and makes me very very very happy!!!!!! I am probably going to pass out with joy when I see him. Colin is going to be beside himself, too. YEA!!!!

1 comments:

Melibelle said...

YEAAAAAAAaaaa glad he will be home early! I know ur dying!!! :) Glad to hear you had a fab time in Tyler!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio