Sunday, January 25, 2009

Greetings from Tyler

I hate that I have not had a chance to post, but being a single mother is really cutting into my blogging time. ;-) We packed up and came to visit my parents on Thursday and have been here since then. It has been so great to be with my family and absolutely wonderful to have lots of folks around to play with Colin! He is having an absolute blast with everyone and he and Jackson have been playing together all weekend.

I will update more later, but all is well and we are hanging in there! I hope everyone had a great weekend.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Hi Colin and Mom!!! I miss you and love you very much!!!

Dad

Anonymous said...

I miss reading about you guys...hope you are are all doing well! Will I be seeing you in Austin? I have early evening plans with Teri and her friends, but should be able to make it to the party for a bit.

The Murrays said...

Hiiiii...This weather was super yuck, huh? What's wrong with some nice, fluffy snow? It's always got to be ice or sleet! Ugh. And LoL about your neighbor...if she is anything like me she probably just felt relieved to see someone else's house looking a mess, too!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio