Wednesday, March 18, 2009

F I N A L L Y !!!

It is about time! This evening Colin and I had the pleasure of hanging out with our friends Kimberly and Hayden. It is almost sad to admit, but this was the first time that we have actually met in person. Kimberly is a member of the message board that I joined back when I was expecting Colin. I found out (forever ago!) that she lived close by and she recommended that I join the playgroup that she was a member of. I joined the group, yet still we did not meet. I have been following her blog for ages and I feel like we have been friends for a long time, but no meeting! So FINALLY we got together this evening with Kimberly, Hayden, her sweet mom, friends Laura and Crystal and their little girls. We all met at Life's A Beach and proceeded to have a great time. Hayden is the blondest little blue eyed thing you ever saw...I could just eat him up!! Colin was not himself at first due to missing his nap today, but after he ate dinner he perked right up. He is still not a fan of the sand, but once he found the grassy area, he was pleased as punch!! Our group had four toddlers the same age and they really had a great time chasing each other around. I was so glad to see Colin enjoy himself and it reminds me that I need to make a real effort to make it to more play dates. What a great evening!! Here are a few pictures...I had a hard time getting any of them to stay still for two seconds, but at least I got a few action shots! Here are the boys strolling around:

Tell me this is not toddler mania?! :-) I love the look on Colin's face.

Super cute buddies!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How great that you found a new friend from a message board!

And I have GOT to try that Life's a Beach place one of these days!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio