Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Good Day!

Colin and I have had a great day! We had lunch with Melissa at Central Market and managed to have a good time despite the 4 million children that were there. Spring Break around here is insanity. It was so good to see her!!! I miss my girls!!!

Colin took A NAP today!!!!!! A long glorious nap. It was a beautiful thing. If the key is having lunch with Melissa, then she is moving in. ;-) I was forced to hire a mowing service to come take care of the lawn since it was looking like a jungle and Jer is still weeks away from being home. I set it up a few days ago and you know they showed up the second I got Colin down for his nap. I had to laugh at the irony of my life. The good news is that they were so fast that I blinked and it was over!! They took care of the whole yard before Colin could even realize they were there. It was seriously impressive. I called Jer to talk his ear off about it and I am pretty sure he thinks I am on something. But it really was insane. Hired help is a damn fine thing.

Our busy week continues tomorrow with a special playdate with Dana and Gabby. I am really happy that Colin has gotten some good sleep. He should be in great spirits in the morning and I should have more adorable pictures to post. Everybody wins! :-)

2 comments:

Melibelle said...

LOL! What can I say! I'm good!! hehe! Glad he took a nap!! I was wondering why you were on FB so much!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great day! Such a cute picture with Melissa. Mine on the other hand, did NOT nap today...just played in her crib for 2 hours! David is putting her pajamas on right now, so hopefully getting to bed early will make up for it.

Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio