Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mama Loves Colin

Colin and I just got home from one our favorite activities! It is sunny and in the 80's today, so we went to Southlake Town Center to share cookies from The Corner Bakery and play in the square. I decided to attempt self-portraits of us and it was hysterical to say the least. Colin thought it was the funniest thing ever that I kept trying to grab him for a picture, so we managed to get some fun ones. Being the official daily photographer, I have few pictures actually with Colin...I need to take more. Anyway, I just kept holding out the camera and ended up with all kinds of funny shots. These are just a few...the last one is my favorite, despite my blackened broken thumb sneaking in the shot. :-)







3 comments:

The Murrays said...

your poor thumb!!! but it looks like you both had a good time. YAY for spring weather!

Anonymous said...

Those are GREAT pictures! The last one is so cute. I love going on outings like this with Gabby, we always have fun. We like to go to Potbelly and share smoothies. I try to enjoy things like that as much as I can now because one day down the road there will be a second baby...which I am sure will cut into some of our one-on-one time, and will DEFINITELY complicate outings!

Melibelle said...

OMG I heart the first one! How sweet he's feeding you!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio