Monday, June 1, 2009

Hunter Turns TWO!

I can hardly believe it, but Miss Hunter is now TWO years old! Melanie and Patrick held her party at Boomerang's on Saturday and in what can only be characterized as my best move ever, we arrived at 5pm. The party was from 3-5pm. Yes, I am awesome. ;-) Colin refused to get up from his nap, which always happens when I actually need him to wake up. I thought we were going to miss the whole party and just drop off Hunter's present, but things were still in full swing when we arrived. Hunter was having a blast and the party carried on for over an hour after we got there. This little girl has NO FEAR and was doing everything by herself. I already have a feeling that she will be getting Colin into trouble before you know it. :-) We had a great time and I got to see Melissa and Daniel, too! It feels like just yesterday we were all at Hunter's 1st birthday party...how is time passing me so quickly?!?! Here are a few shots that I managed to take despite my late arrival.

Colin and Hunter in the same shot, which was a miracle. As you can tell, they were having nothing to do with my camera.

One of my all-time best friends in the world, Melanie and her little crazy girl Hunter.

Colin loving some bounce house goodness!



Lastly, a very silly shot of us when we got home from the party. I was tickling the man and he was doing "the melt" as I like to call it...when he does not want me to get him, he turns into jello and just melts out of my arms. Ah, the joys of toddlerhood. :-)


For even more fun, you can see how much Colin and Hunter have changed here, too. :-)

1 comments:

PBMelibelle said...

I haven't even looked at the pics I took! I'll try and do that in the next month or so!!! haha! :) had fun seeing you guys! :) Maybe when we get back from Vacation if I'm still a loser with no job I'll come out and go swimming with you guys and just hang like we talked about! :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio