Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MORE Stomach Flu!

WORST. DAY. EVER. I am starting to think that this damn stomach virus going around is never going to leave. When Colin got sick almost 2 weeks ago, I managed to sneak by with only a mild stomach ache. I was ever so pleased with myself for not getting truly ill. Then at about 4am yesterday morning, I woke up and decided that I was going to die. I truly don't think there is anything worse than the stomach flu. After a solid day of hell, I feel better...although I may never eat anything besides saltine crackers ever again. ;-)

Colin was SO good yesterday and for the first time ever, he left me alone for the whole day and played with Jer. He never leaves me alone while I am sick, but he seemed to sense immediately that it was different this time and he never even set foot in my room. I was able to hear him chatting and playing and even in my writhing agony, I could not help but think how adorable he was. At one point, I walked out into the kitchen and he said, "Mommy, you still got the yucky waters?" HA!!! I sure do hope the "yucky waters" are done for a VERY LONG TIME!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio