Wednesday, August 3, 2011

She Waits No More

Well, I broke down and bought the test and I am not pregnant. I knew that I wasn't. And I am just fine. We have a big trip to the beach next week and I plan on drinking lots of margaritas on the shore and having a fantastic time! I almost didn't publish my post from this morning, but this blog is about my life and therefore, why not? Sure, I occasionally throw myself a pity party over this whole mess, but I can't forget about all the gifts in my life. So, I am going to smile today and be okay. Hopefully, I won't be late anymore for no reason! On to next month! Tomorrow is another day! Can I throw out any more cliches? :-) I think that God made me a "glass half full" girl for a reason!

6 comments:

Erin S said...

Chalna,
I have been reading your blog for a while (I am Dana's friend) since my older kids and Colin are so close in age. Anyway, I just had to post today because I have been where you are before. The result of my struggles are 4 years old now. I want you to know that you are not alone...sometimes this whole process can feel like such a lonely place. Please feel free to reach out to me if you want to (no pressure). Know that you have been and will continue to be in my prayers.

Eren said...

Chalna, I have a huge urge to drive over to your house right now, wake you up, and give you a big hug. I love you and I am so sorry this process is such a struggle. I pray for you often and please know that I am here for you no matter what. Please call me whenever. Love, love love you!

Unknown said...

I can't tell you how much I respect your attitude, and your strength. I hope you have a great time at the beach. You'll be in my prayers Chalna.

elegraph said...

(((hugs))) Hoping you know that though I don't have the words, I am thinking of and praying for you.

Trav said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Murrays said...

You write SO eloquently. Big huge hugs and a margarita to you, my friend. You are amazing.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio