Thursday, May 29, 2008

Colin Plays Ref

Colin was pleased as punch this afternoon to find himself the referee of the latest Battle Royale between Enzo and Ferris Mewler. Those animals are complete lunatics and Colin thinks it is hilarious. He was rolling with laughter. Another important tidbit in this photo...I finally broke down and pulled out one of Colin's size 18 month onesies today and as you can see...it fits fine. For some reason I am having the hardest time moving him out of those 12 month clothes...something about "18 month" is freaking me out. It just sounds so big...the little guy is only 10 months old! I don't know why 18 month is bothering me so much...what I am going to do with 2T?!? ;-)

Also, my baby is getting close to really needing a haircut. All of a sudden it is growing like lightening! He has always had a full head of hair, but now it is getting long and curly. Shannon noticed and so has Jeremy! :-) I love those soft curls!! I am going to have a breakdown on haircut day. I am determined to hold out until his birthday. His actual birthday falls on a Sunday, so I think that would be a fun day to do it. Jer gets his hair cut at a great old time barber shop that we will use. I think it would be fun to have his first haircut certificate to be dated on his first birthday.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio