Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Just checking in

There is not much to report today in our little world. Colin and I packed up and ventured out to the big pool on our own, just the two of us. We had a great time together. The pool was full of little ones and their moms, so it was really nice. It was more fun for Colin without the bigger kids around and we enjoyed ourselves. Spending time in the sun is also making me feel so much better as of late...I am a sunshine/beach/pool girl all the way and it is amazing what a dose of Vitamin D will do for the soul. We had dinner at our little Mexican food place and Colin is now sleeping. We were a little late getting home so we were running about 30 minutes late on our bedtime routine. That sure does make a difference...it was much harder to get Colin down and I have a feeling that half hour will make for a rough night. It is tough living on such a strict schedule, but for Colin that is the only way to help him get the sleep he needs. I am becoming "The Sleep Nazi". :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. Hunter is the same way about routine. If we are off at all she is crazy!! It was good to see ya the other day. We need to get together more often. Tomorrow is my last day at work!!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio