Friday, July 11, 2008

FIVE WHOLE YEARS AGO TODAY!





Today is our 5th Anniversary!! I fished into our old wedding photos to post the pics above...I can't believe it has been 5 years. I know that time is flying by because I feel like we look so young there. :-) We were married in grand style in beautiful Las Vegas! I was so happy with the entire experience...we picked out the most adorable chapel and no, Elvis was NOT in attendance! We stayed for free at the Las Vegas Hilton because of Jer's hotel points and we had a limo pick us up there and take us to the chapel. We had to walk through the entire hotel in our wedding finery and I felt like a princess. People parted for us to walk by and everyone stopped and stared and clapped for us. I remember lots of little girls telling me how beautiful I looked. We felt like celebrities! It was the perfect day! After the ceremony, we had a spectacular dinner at the Paris Hotel on the very top floor of the Eiffel Tower. I will never forget a single solitary second of that day. I had never been so sure of anything in my life, and I am still sure. Jer is my knight and always will be. At this moment, I can hear him in the living room with Colin while they play. We have come so far in five years....Happy Anniversary, sweet Husband!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are gorgeous pictures! And we got married in Vegas too! Exactly 4 years (to the day) before Gabby was born. We got married at the Venetian...got a big suite and had the "wedding on wheels" minister come up and marry us in the living room with our family and friends with us.

Even though I have never met Jeremy I can tell that you guys are just made for each other. Such a cute couple! Happy Anniversary!

Melibelle said...

AWEEEEEEEE Happy Anniversary!!!

Jeremy said...

Stop blogging and go make me a sammich!

Just kidding! I love you!

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ Jeremy's comment!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio