Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Two Words: TIGER CUBS

Jer was actually off work today (yea!!) and therefore we packed up and headed out for a trip to the zoo. Colin was around 8-9 months old the last time we took him and the animals were too far away for him to really see. Times have certainly changed...he had a wonderful time today! We spent a couple of hours walking around the park and he was checking everything out! He loved the petting zoo area and was very intrigued by the goats. I think he prefers Enzo. :-)



In this picture, he was checking out lots of birds and ducks. They were walking right up to us, which Colin loves.



I love how he was leaning forward to get a better look. It is amazing how much more engaged he was during this trip. I think he is going to be a fan of the zoo for a long time to come.




And last but not least, a picture that is not good quality, but was all I could accomplish since I was so excited that I was jumping up and down like a 10 year old. TIGER CUBS!! LOOK!! BABY TIGER GOODNESS!!! Oh my lord, I thought I was going to die. Colin was embarrassed for me, I am pretty sure. I love love love animals and most of all, I love big cats. Jer had forgotten that there were cubs at the Ft. Worth Zoo. The news had reported it, but I had no clue. They were playing and jumping around and yelping and putting on the best show. I want one. NOW. Seriously. Click on the picture and get your face right up to your computer screen and experience the baby tiger striped greatness. OH MY.

2 comments:

Melibelle said...

I'm sorry I suck I haven't got to ply your game... I promise I'll try hard this week!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! And this has been the perfect weather for a zoo trip.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio