Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

It is 10:30 pm and therefore way past my bedtime, but I had to make a quick post! We are in my hometown in East Texas for Halloween so that Colin could trick-or-treat with his cousin Jackson. We had the best time! We all headed out to a great little carnival at a local church and the boys had an absolute blast. They had a petting zoo, bounce houses, hot dogs and snacks, lots of candy and rooms full of games, even for the little ones! Colin found a ball pit and was beside himself with glee. It was, of course, stunningly adorable. :-) Colin and Jackson were both doctors and everyone we passed said, "You guys are needed in the ER, stat!". We all got a big kick out of it. Colin loved on Jackson the whole evening...this is the first time Colin has really been old enough to play with J and they had so much fun. Jackson was the perfect "big brother" and was so sweet and patient with Colin. Once we got back to my parents house to go through all the loot, they really got into the swing of things. My parents have a great little tent in the living room and both boys were inside it playing...with Enzo! :-) I probably died of cuteness several times tonight. I got Colin down for bed at around 8:30 and my parents stayed home with him and Jackson so that us "kids" could all go eat. It was so nice to share a meal with Meredith and Cory that did not involve me wolfing down food so that I could take care of Colin. :-) It felt great to have a grown-up meal and was a nice end to a perfect Halloween. We have tons of pictures to download, both from my parents camera and mine, so I will do all of that in the morning. Hopefully we have some cute pics to come! Happy Halloween, everyone!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio