Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Monday - Tuesday Updates

Well, Colin threw up again all over the place last night before bed. He had been having such a great day, too! I thought we had turned the corner, but not so much. He was acting just fine, although I did notice that he was not very hungry at dinner. He seemed okay, so I decided to give him a bottle at bedtime...bad idea. It was not pretty. I was rocking him at the time and now we have to have the cushions on my beautiful glider replaced because the stupid covers don't come off. Trust me, there is no salvaging the ones we have. Needless to say, it was not a good night. I ended up in tears simply because it is making me crazy seeing Colin sick like this.

I called the nurse this morning to ask about getting more nausea meds and they called back and told me they wanted to see him in the office. So we went for another doctor visit. After a ton of questions, we were basically directed to wait and see. They sent me home with five plastic vials and all kinds of instructions for poop samples. If he is still sick by Thursday, they want to see the poop in the office. Once again, he seems better....I am really hoping that last night was honestly the end. He went to bed tonight without issue, thank goodness!! He seemed happy this evening, so my prayers tonight are that he is done with this. I sure don't want him to miss Halloween!!

The big question is where did he get this? The only place he really could have gotten it was one of the playgrounds we went to last week. I know I can't keep Colin inside like a hermit, but I would really like to after this one!! UGH!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio