Monday, November 3, 2008

The Rose Garden Shoot


We are officially home now from our long weekend at my parents house. We had a great time and Colin was thrilled beyond measure to have an entirely different house to tear around. I had to spend the first hour we were at the house moving all of my mothers nice things to high places. :-) On Saturday afternoon, we all went out to The Rose Garden to attempt a Christmas card photo for my parents. My mom had her heart set on a picture with her grandsons this year...she even bought them adorable matching Ralph Lauren shirts. The boys looked precious, but it was 4:30 in the afternoon and Colin had skipped his afternoon nap. Needless to say, most of the shots were disasters, but we did manage to get a couple of pictures that can probably be used. I took these pictures with my camera while we were roaming the garden. Once Colin found that puddle, nothing would do but making a muddy mess. :-) We rolled up his jeans and let him have at it. You will also note Jackson and Colin hugging...they were so sweet!! It melted the whole family to see how much they love each other! Precious cousins!! This last shot is one of my favorites of Colin...he is turning into such a little boy! Look at that smile!!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio