Sunday, December 21, 2008

Colin's New Man Chair

Jer and I decided to give Colin one of his Christmas presents early today...he is the proud owner of his own toddler recliner! It was way too much to lug to Tyler for Christmas morning, so we thought he could enjoy it for the next couple of days before Santa comes. I have video that I also need to post...he absolutely adores it! I caught the picture below about half an hour after he got the chair...he had cozied up to watch his cartoons. I can't believe what a hit this was...apparently he really wanted his own chair! :-)

We just got back from lunch at Rosa's and a trip to Toys R Us for Jackson's present. I am also pretty sure that Santa is going to bring "Elmo Live" to Colin this year. ;-) That ought to be some fun video footage. I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner...I am getting really excited!!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio