Sunday, April 5, 2009

HONEY BUNNY!

Today was VERY windy and the high was only 60, which almost stopped us from taking Colin to "Easter in the Park" at Centennial Park in Southlake. I was determined to brave the weather because they were supposed to have a petting zoo and Colin loves animals. It was a little too windy, but it was still worth the visit because we got to see THIS BUNNY!


Have you ever seen anything so adorable?!?! His name is Cody and he is a French Lops. Those feet were the best things ever!!! I was so enamored with that precious bunny that I wanted to steal him. ;-) It was really the highlight of the day. Did I mention those bunny feet?!?!

Besides my awesome moment with the bunnies, it was a quiet and uneventful day. After the Easter event, we walked over to the park and Colin found yet another slide and set of swings he adores. He now cries when you attempt to remove him from a swing! I think we would still be there if we let him keep going. We had dinner at Spring Creek and now Colin is tucked into bed. I am heading in to watch the Academy of Country Music Awards that is recording on the DVR as we speak and then I will be off to bed. We have a very busy week planned including another egg hunt and a visit to ride a pony!! Tomorrow we absolutely must make a big grocery run, which I would really rather not do. I have been putting it off and we have nothing to eat around here. I will stop boring everyone with the mundane and leave you with one last picture...Colin, the King of Swing. ;-)


1 comments:

Alieson said...

OMG what an awesome bunny!!!!!! I can't even take it...sooo cute!!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio