Friday, April 24, 2009

Skinny Bitch Update #1

I lost ONE STINKING POUND. Not exactly what I was hoping for this week, but I am not going to be a cry baby about it, either. Considering that Colin and I were sick all week and that I did not lift a finger to work out for the last 5 days, that is not so bad. I was hoping that all my healthy meals alone might have influenced the scale more, but I know the number would have been great if I had been working out. It sucks that we all got sick during my first big week, but I still feel awesome about things and I am looking forward to the new week! I cut out sweet tea cold turkey this week and that alone makes me feel like a rock star. ;-)

Also, I realize the title of this post is wholly inappropriate, but I like it. hehehe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the title of your post. Would have totally used it myself if I had thought of it first!!

Congrats on the pound...not bad for no workouts! If I don't work out, I not only don't lose, but I GAIN. Because I eat a ton :)

Christina E. Pope said...

Hi, I am a new blogger and thought I would say hello. Great blog title!!! I am on a weight loss journey as well. I think one pound is a great accomplishment! Congratulations! How much are you wanting to loose. I have 23 more lbs to go. It's so tough sometimes, but as long as you stay positive and don't allow guilt to beat you down you will make it. Well I love your blog and look forward to reading more :-)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio