Friday, March 14, 2008

On the Road Again...




We are back home again tonight...safe and sound from our journey. Colin was such a trooper for the whole trip and I was reminded again today how lucky I am to have such an amazing little baby. My family took us out to lunch before we left town and Colin was such a sweetheart. He was charming the pants off everyone as usual. As we got into Dallas, we got stuck in a couple of different traffic problems, but Colin held it together almost the whole way. He finally started to holler when we got within 20 minutes of the house, so we pulled over and had a bottle and let Enzo take a bathroom break. Then we got home and played together for the rest of the afternoon. It was almost 90 degrees today!!! Crazy!! We went for a walk in the sunshine and played outside for a bit, too. I need to get some sunscreen for this guy. I think that will be my mission this weekend. The pics above are from the week in Tyler and I just took the one of Colin rocking his new pj's. My mom got them for him and he looks so cute that I could literally eat him up. :-)


In other news, I just found out tonight that my friend Ellen will be moving just down the street from me in about 3 weeks!!!!!!!! I am SO excited!! :-)

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio