Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Monday!



Colin and I are back home tonight...we spent a quick couple of days at my parents house over the weekend. One of my oldest and dearest friends, Stephanie, had been begging to meet Mr. Colin and I was dying to see her myself, so we headed east for a short visit. It was great to see her and Colin had a great time showing her his dimples! It was a rather uneventful couple of days...it was great to see my family as always. I am worn out and heading to bed now, but I did want to check in and post a couple of cute shots. These pictures are Colin sitting on the bed in my childhood room. I was hanging up some clothes and when I looked back at Colin sitting on my bed, it hit me how strange it was to be looking at my little boy sitting in the room that I grew up in. So, of course, I had to get a picture. They did not turn out good at all...the lighting was horrible and they all turned out blurry. But you get the idea. :-)

Tomorrow is Colin's 9 Month well baby appointment! We will have to stay tuned to the latest stats on my big boy! :-)

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio