Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Fun Afternoon!



It is BEAUTIFUL outside today and Colin and I are in such a great mood after our full night of sleep! We decided to go to the bookstore to pick up the suggested baby sleep reading materials and then browsed the shops afterwards. Of course I had to go in Janie and Jack, which is the cutest little baby boutique you ever saw!! I rarely buy anything because of the enormous price tags for clothes he grows out of in five minutes, but the hat was on sale for $4 and I could not resist. How cute is he!?!? We were outside the store, so the shot is from my camera phone and not the best quality, but I had to post it. We browsed around for awhile there at Southlake Town Center, got a sweet tea from Chick-Fil-A (my favorite!), and even stopped in the new Family Video that opened within walking distance of the house. That place is fantastic! They have free kid movies all the time! FREE! So I rented "27 Dresses" for me and "The Wiggles" for Colin. One thing that I noticed immediately is how far behind I am on my movies. There were like 50 movies that I wanted to rent. It is going to be a long time before I am caught up on movies/books/music/news/pop culture....or do you ever catch up? :-)

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio