Sunday, May 4, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

Our pool opened this weekend! YEA! We have access to five community pools in our development and one of them is actually on our street just a few doors down. That was one of the main selling points of our particular home. This is as close to having your own pool as you can get without taking care of it yourself! I having everything ready for Colin's first visit to the pool...swimsuit, swim diapers (two kinds), baby sunscreen, hats and a special floaty with a sun cover. We are ready to go! Unfortunately, Colin came down with a horrible cold yesterday and is a snotty mess at the moment. Therefore, no pool this weekend. That is probably best because we had some random cold nights this week and the water is probably still freezing. This week is slated to be warm, so hopefully Colin will christen the pool when he feels a bit better. I was forced to buy a new bathing suit today, which is probably the most horrible shopping experience of all time. I finally found one that was not too bad.

There is really not much else to report at the moment...I had a great time on Friday night at the party I attended. We went dancing, which I absolutely love to do and never ever get to anymore. We were dancing machines and I had the best time. The only down side is that I rarely have the chance to drink anymore, so I felt rather icky on Saturday. We have been laying low with Colin since he is not feeling well. In fun news, he started drinking out of his sippie cup all by himself on Friday!! He just took it right out of Jer's hands and has been doing it himself all weekend. He looks like such a little man drinking out of his cup...I can't take it!! :-)

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio