Sunday, May 11, 2008

My First Mother's Day



Well, my first official Mother's Day has come and gone and it was a wonderful day. A cold front came through last night, so it was only about 70 degrees all day and very sunny. We had an early lunch with Jer's parents and Colin ate a whole plate of guacamole as usual. We ate at our favorite little dive Mexican place and even they were packed! They handed out roses to the mommies and it felt so fun to get handed one. I am a mom! :-) I got cards from Jer and Colin and it was just a nice peaceful day. Colin and I ran to the grocery store after his nap, but that was pretty much it. Happy Mother's Day, everyone!

1 comments:

Melibelle said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of the two of you! Glad you had a great Mother's day! :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio