Friday, May 16, 2008

New Colin Fun Facts

New fun Colin tidbits:

1. He now likes to climb me like a mountain. All of my t-shirts get stretched out like crazy because he pulls himself up to a standing position using them (and the skin around my neck! OUCH!)

2. He only wants to stand up. He thinks he can walk on his own (which he can't) and therefore my days are spent following him with one hand on his back while he is playing standing up because he will try to take off and he will fall. Hard and face first no less. I am really wishing that I had my stupid old carpet back. This house is an injury waiting to happen!

3. He loves tots from Sonic. Very healthy, indeed.

4. He loves to play on the ceramic tile kitchen floor. I think it is because the tiles are cool to the touch. He likes to slap them as hard as he can. I, of course, do not want him to play on the tile floor because of the obvious safety concerns and he, of course, begs to differ.

5. He has found his first no no...he constantly tries to play with the fireplace!!! He pulls open the screens and grabs at the gas logs...not good. I tell him "NO!" and he has the decency to look at me, and then go back to doing it. I have to figure out a way to cover the fireplace now. At the moment we have the bar stools lined up in front of it. This fix is not going to last long!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio