Saturday, August 2, 2008

A No Good Very Bad Day

Today was a huge disaster of a day. My little man had the worst day he has ever had in his short life! We have been very lucky with Colin...he has never actually been sick. He has had a couple of light colds and teething has been hard on him, but that is all he has had to deal with. Today, my little man felt HORRIBLE. I felt so bad for him! The spots themselves are very small and don't itch, but he was miserable today. He basically cried all day long. He arched his back and screamed every time I tried to put him down for a nap. He ended up getting only about 30 minutes of sleep collectively all day. Nothing seemed to make him happy and he kept walking up to me and laying his head on my shoulder. Poor baby!!! I hate hate hate it when I can't make Colin feel better. It was a long battle of a day and thankfully he went to bed very easily since he was simply exhausted. I sure hope that he feels better tomorrow...it breaks my heart to see my happy little man feeling so yucky!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see photos of Mr. Pox. :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio