Saturday, October 4, 2008

Aubrey's First Birthday!

Our very good friends Ellen and Wes invited us to their daughter Aubrey's first birthday party today and we had a blast! Ellen and I were pregnant together with our precious babies and I cannot believe they are both one now. It just blows my mind. I took several pictures of the festivities. Aubrey looked adorable in her pink tutu! Colin was a handful and a half, let me tell you. Aubrey is much smaller than Colin and not running around like he is, so their home is not quite baby proofed just yet. In other words, Ellen has a ton of beautiful things that I was scared to death Colin was going to destroy. I spent the whole time running after him watching his every move! Not to mention that it took everything I had to keep him from opening her presents for her. :-) The first picture below is Aubrey opening our present to her.


Here is Ellen and Aubrey with all their "helpers", including Colin.

The only way we were finally able to get Colin out of the presents!


The beautiful little birthday girl!


Last but not least, Colin in the middle of Aubrey's awesome loot! He was wearing out at this point!

We had such a wonderful time and were so happy to be included on the big day. We are so lucky to have such great friends.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

How cute! It looks like ya'll had a great time. You are so lucky to have good friends who also have kids the same age close by. I feel like we are on an island.

I think I may have to steal the tutu idea for Kate at their 2nd birthday party!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio