Friday, February 13, 2009

The End

I finished Twilight. I am FORCING myself not to go to Target right now and get the next one. This way I can actually sleep tonight. Tomorrow, I buy it. HA! :-)

Colin slept until 7am this morning, breaking his week long run of 4:30 wake-up times. I sure hope that he does it again tonight. I am worried it was a fluke simply because he had exhausted himself. Jer was so sweet this morning....I shot out of bed to the sound of Colin crying and immediately felt too rested. I looked at the clock and saw it was almost 7:00. The room was dark and Jer was already gone. He got ready for work in the dark, skipped coffee and breakfast, and even left without getting his lunch out of the fridge...all in the hopes that Colin and I would stay asleep and get much needed rest. I have a wonderful husband!

I will not go to Target, I will not go to Target, I will not go to Target.... hehehehe!

3 comments:

Melibelle said...

ok I'm 30 pages in and i likey so far!

Melibelle said...

and yes I realiz to all you UBER fast readers page 30 is like childs play! But last night was my TV night! And I'm not as cool as you all!!! :)

Anonymous said...

AWWWW...that was so sweet of Jeremy!!!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio