Thursday, March 26, 2009

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!!!!










I am running a bit behind on posts this week...time seemed to slip away from me! On Thursday I took Colin to Master Made Feed in Grapevine to check out a very special story that we read in the Ft. Worth paper. Jer's mom pointed the story out to me over dinner last weekend and I had no choice but to check it out for myself! This feed store sells baby ducks and bunnies and they have a kitty named Tigger who lives in the feed store and takes care of the babies as if they were her own! She has been doing this for some time and apparently mourns each litter when they are sold, but soon gets more babies to take care of. Being a sucker for all things fuzzy and adorable, I knew we had to go see for ourselves. Sure enough, this was too much to handle! Tigger got up and headed out when we arrived...she climbed up on some shelves and then disappeared. The owner, who was incredibly sweet and seemed to enjoy Tigger's new found fame, told us that she is usually actively taking care of everyone in the morning hours, so we will go back soon! The little ducks and bunnies were the cutest things you have ever laid your eyes on...Colin LOVED them! He was not pleased that I would not let him in the bin with them. ;-) He was also a huge fan of the feed store in general. They had tons of stuff everywhere and Colin walked up and down the aisles inspecting all of it. What a great time!! We will be stopping by often to check on all the cuteness!




2 comments:

Melibelle said...

awe that's so cute!!! what a cool store!

Alieson said...

Baby bunnies and duckies?!? You've GOT to take me there!! AWWW!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio