Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mommy Reporting

Well, I feel much better. Thankfully my sore throat only lasted 24 hours. I have a regular old cold now complete with stuffy nose and head and the annoying tickle cough. But I feel okay, so I am very thankful!! Colin also has a cold with a runny nose and sneezing, but he is better today.

I have been a very busy bee the last few weeks. I have taken Colin to virtually every single child play facility under the sun. He seems to be thriving with all the action and his afternoon naps have been blessedly long and his sleep at night has been awesome. Every morning after breakfast we venture out somewhere. This week it has been the indoor play area at Northeast Mall, two local parks, and yet another bounce house place this morning. I was very pleased because the place today had a GREAT Sesame Street bounce house with all sorts of goodies inside that Colin loved. There was also a mini slide that I was able to stand beside and hoist him up to with ease. He must have slid 100 times in the hour we were there. He was getting so excited to run back to me and do it again that he started falling down and screaming with laughter. It was adorable and we will definitely go back. This place was $8 for the visit, which is the same as the one we tried Sunday. Colin liked today much better, so we will go back there for sure. However, for pure Colin joy, nothing beats Paradise Pond. In fact, we are going back tomorrow morning! Yea for Thursdays! :-)

Now for the great news...Jer is coming home on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!! We Skype with him every night so that Colin can see him and he always kisses Jer's face on the computer screen to say, "night night". He is going to lose his mind with excitement when he can kiss the real thing! And me too, for that matter! ;-)

3 comments:

The Murrays said...

Thank goodness for Skype...and I need to find a bounce house around here! We go to the park right by our house ALL THE TIME. I think we need a change of scenery! I'm going to see what I can find...

Anonymous said...

What is the bouncehouse place you went to? Aww, so jealous that you are probably headed to Paradise Pond right now and I can't go!!

Yes, thank goodness for Skype! I always use it everytime I go out of town, and Gabby talks to my parents in Cali each weekend.

Yea for Jeremy's return!!!!!

Melibelle said...

YEA!!! glad hes's coming home soon!!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio