Monday, February 11, 2008

Blah!

The news today is not great...my sister Alieson broke her foot in two places. She spent 24 hours in the emergency room to find out that she needs surgery on Friday to put her foot back together again. We had to drive to get her at the hospital this evening and just walked in the door. Colin was two hours past his bedtime and as you can imagine, the little guy was upset! I finally got him to pass out and he should sleep rather soundly now! Let's hope, anyway! :-)

Please send prayers and positive thoughts to my sister!! She needs it!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for coming to my rescue sister!! I'm so so so sorry! I love you and Jer...y'all are the best and I am so grateful to both of you!!!!

Love,
Crippie ;)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio