Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mama!


It will quickly become evident to readers that February is the month o' birthdays in my family. Next in the line up is my wonderful and amazing mother. Today is her big day and because I love her, I will not share her age! ;-) Anyway, I truly do not know what I would do without my mom. She is the best mother that anyone could ever ask for...and now that I am a mom, I see with clearer eyes just how wonderful she is. She has taken care of us through every single hardship that we have ever been through and she has never waivered. Even when we don't deserve her help, she gives it willingly. I have absolutely no doubt that regardless of what I could ever need, my mom would provide it. Even now. I have lots of close friends who have parents that basically cut the ties when their kids turned 18, or even graduated from college. Not my mom....she constantly drops everything she is doing to come to our aid whenever we need her. This simply cannot be overstated as she has a very taxing job that drains her, yet she always is there for us. Every holiday is the best one ever, thanks to her. Everything that she cooks is the best thing I have ever tasted. Every time I am sick or sad, she makes it better. I don't know how else to praise my mother other than to say that I know that there is absolutely no way that I can be as good to Colin as she is to us, but I am going to try as hard as I can. I have a lot to live up to!


Happy Birthday to the very best Mama in the entire world!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you do have a wonderful mama. I am so glad my twins were born on her birthday. How cool! Please tell her hi for me.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio