Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Today was our very first Valentine's Day with Colin, and it was a wonderful day! We woke up this morning and exchanged cards...I had gotten one for Jeremy and one for Daddy from Colin. Jer had gotten one for me and one for Colin from him! It was the sweetest thing ever!! Colin and I made our scheduled trip to Target and Kohl's (they had a good sale and I was able to stock up on a few more 12 month sized clothes. Colin is almost out of his 9 month stuff!). Then I managed to make sesame pork roast with homeade mashed potatoes for dinner. For dessert I made Jer a special treat from his hometown of Bethlehem, PA...Moravian Sugar Cake! This was the first time I can remember making my own dough from scratch (it had to rise for 2 hours and everything!). Luckily it turned out exactly how he remembered! YEA!


For dinner, my man had prunes because he has been a little stopped up lately...and he decided to wear most of them on his face. ;-) Have you ever seen a more adorable Valentine?!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great Valentine's.

Total randomness here...does Colin object to the shoulder harness on his high chair? I don't think I have seen one like that before. It sure will make it difficult for him in a few months when he wants to bend down to LICK the tray like Mr. Carson! :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio