Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Stockyards!

We took Colin to The Stockyards for the first time this weekend! The weather was fantastic, so we headed down to have burgers and walk around. We timed it just right to see the cattle hearded through the streets and I held Colin up so that he could see everything. I think he had a really good time!

Other than that, our weekend was pretty uneventful. As usual, I am completely sleep deprived, but Colin is doing great. His new thing is to wake up every couple of hours screaming. I run in, whisper to him and give him his pacifier, and he goes back to sleep. He only eats once a night now, and that feeding is getting later and later. That part is really great news. I can only hope that he will stop the other night waking or limit it at some point. Every now and then he has a couple of stellar nights (as I posted about earlier in the week), but then something happens and it changes. I am just going with the flow at this point. We shall see. This week is going to be crazy busy, so I hope those good nights come again soon! :)

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio