Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Boring Day!

There is not too much to report...today was pretty boring. Tomorrow, Colin and I are making a trip to Target to get a blow-up rubber duckie bathtub for him. We have a friend who used one with her son at this age and he loved it. Right now, I get in the bathtub with Colin for baths in the big tub. He has been way too big for the infant bath for a long time now, so I just get in with him. He can sit on his own now, but he is still too wobbly for me to sit outside the tub while he is in. The duckie bath will hopefully help when Jeremy is not around...when I am in the tub with Colin, Jer takes him from me so that I don't risk dropping the slippery little guy while we are both wet trying to get out. Colin is big enough now that I don't feel comfortable doing that when Jer is not around to help. I would never forgive myself if I slipped!!! So hopefully the duck bath will help! For 10 bucks, it is worth a try! ;-)

Also on the agenda...purchase workout dvd's to use while Colin is napping. I am quickly realizing that there is not a chance in hell that I am going to get any real quality cardio while taking care of Colin, so I need to do something to supplement. We can't afford a piece of equipment, nor do we have room for it, so dvd's it is.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio