Saturday, March 29, 2008

Colin Attends His First Birthday Party!




We had a great time this afternoon! Colin got to attend his very first birthday party for his friend Carley Genzer. Our friends Sally and Ron were members of the "Babies Born in 07" group with us and Carley is the first of the group to hit one year old. I worked closely with Sally for years and there were six of us at my company who had babies within months of each other. I can't believe that Carley is already a year old...it seems like just yesterday that I was visiting Sally in the hospital while I myself was big and pregnant. Time flies! Anyway, Colin was adorable as always and he got to pose with his little girlfriend Aubrey (Ellen's daughter). How cute are they?!? :-)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to make Kate jealous with all of this talk of Aubrey being Colin's little girlfriend! :)

Chalna said...

HA!! I know...it looks like I am already going to have to teach Colin about not playing the girls. He is going to have to pick ONE! :-)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio